To play videos from our Train Simple iOS app using Airplay, you must first turn on Airplay from your devices settings.
To turn on Airplay on your iOS device and then watch our videos from your Apple TV:
1. Connect your iOS device to your Wi-Fi network. Be sure your Apple TV is turned on and also connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen so the Control Center appears. On the Control Center, be sure the Wi-Fi icon is activated. Then tap on the Airplay icon in the area underneath the top icons. This will open the Airplay menu.
3. In the newly opened Airplay menu, select your preferred Apple TV playback device. Make sure that if you have more than one Apple TV on your Wi-Fi network, that you are choosing the one you are trying to watch videos on. Once selected, the Airplay menu should collapse.
4. Now you can drag your iPhones Control Center back down out of view.
5. Now start playing a Train Simple tutorial video from the app, and it will stream to your TV using Apple's Airplay!